We started this in January 2010 as a means to provide qualitative yoga instruction at a financially available rates to support the space and our teachers. The donations we have received have not been enough to sustain the space or our teachers. We would love to continue in 2011 and ask for your help to keep us improving our offerings and facilities.
Some of our highlights of 2010:
*Provided over 200 classes of a variety of yoga styles and levels.
*Provided workshops for meditation, yoga, teachers and new practitioners.
*Hosted events including raising money for V-Day 2010 and awareness of this movement.
This is what we are asking for the rest of 2010:
1. Ten for 2010: Please give a financial donation of $10 before the end of this year in addition to your class donation. You can give this directly to your teacher when you are taking class.
2. Bring a Friend to Class: Word of mouth is the best marketing we could ask for. Bring a friend the next time you come to a class or workshop.
3. Donate To the Church: Give a donation directly to Swedenborgian Church of San Diego. You can mail the check directly to them at 4144 Campus Ave., SD 92103 and your donation is tax-deductible. This directly supports us and all of the other things that this church does for the community.
4. Volunteer: If you can do a one time or ongoing volunteer to help clean up the church and hall, or any other ways you might contribute some much needed carpentry or marketing expertise or in an area that they need. Contact the church directly to volunteer at 619-296-5662.
5. Spread the word. Blog about it, take some flyers that are at the Hall the next time you’re in class and post it at your local coffee shop, community center or your lunch break room at work. Tell people about us.
6. Facebook: Become our Friend on Facebook and recommend us to your friends.
7. Email: Forward this email to your friends. They have the option of subscribing or not but if you think someone would like it, please forward it on.
Please keep an eye on your inbox and our website for upcoming events and activities that we’ll be doing.
Again, we started this with an open heart and thank you for responding. It’s only through you that we’ll be able to stay and grow.
Peace and Blessings,
One Love Yoga San Diego
You must be logged in to post a comment.